Bijin respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This personal data protection policy aims to inform you of the way in which we treat your personal data, of their possible transfer to third parties as well as of your rights and the options available to you to control your personal information and protect your life. private.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING?
BIJIN, a limited liability company, registered in the Lyon Trade and Companies Register under the number
87805369300015, and whose registered office is 305 ave Elie Vignal, 69300 Caluire et Cuire, intra-community VAT FR88878053693, is responsible for processing personal data collected on the site www.bijin-shop.com (hereinafter "the Site") within the meaning of the applicable personal data regulations and in particular of the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the freedom circulation of this data (hereinafter “GDPR”).
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified natural person or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements that are specific to him (such as his name, first name, date of birth, customer or order number, location data, etc.)
WHAT PERSONAL DATA CAN BIJIN BE COLLECTED?
We collect the following information:
● Your identity and contact details (eg names, email address, postal address, telephone number, etc.);
● Socio-demographic information (eg your age, profession, gender, etc.) mentioned when you post a review or create an account;
● Information relating to your purchases (online or in store), subscriptions and salon services, their follow-up as well as purchase invoices (eg selected items, delivery and billing address, product amounts, mode payment, etc.);
● Information that you may need to communicate to our customer service;
● Information concerning your beauty profile (eg type of skin, hair);
● Information from your Facebook account or the accounts of other third-party services at Bijin (such as your friends or contacts), if you decide to associate it with your Bijin account;
● Information relating to the use of the Site, in particular your navigation (eg pages visited, links clicked, etc.). Some of its information may be collected through cookies when you browse our Site.
WHEN DOES BIJIN COLLECT MY PERSONAL DATA?
Bijin may collect your personal data, in particular when:
● The creation of your customer account on our Site, in store or at the show.
● Purchases made on our Site or in our points of sale;
● Your acceptance to receive all Bijin news and offers;
● Your participation in a raffle, a contest, a promotion, an event that we organize or a customer survey;
● An interaction with Bijin via our official page on social networks or when we offer to reuse content that you have published on a social network;
● Your exchanges with our customer service and your requests for information addressed to Bijin;
● Your internet browsing using cookies or similar technologies; or when you click on advertisements relating to our products.
● When a customer gives you a gift or a gift card or refers you. We will contact you only once to send you the offer. All additional communications are subject to your express consent.
WHY Bijin COLLECTS MY PERSONAL DATA?
To guarantee you the best possible service, and in particular to ensure customer relationship management, Bijin must collect some of your personal data at different points in your customer journey.
● Operations relating to the management of subscriptions, orders and customer relations.
For example, we collect your personal data in order to ensure our deliveries, produce invoices, and in particular for the management of your customer account, the follow-up of your customer relationship, the selection of customers to carry out studies, surveys and product tests.
● Payment for your orders, services or subscriptions
We do not collect your payment data but only a payment identifier and the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card to allow you to recognize the card that was used for payment. All of your bank details are collected only by Stripe (our PCI-DSS certified payment service provider) which guarantees the security of payments.
If you have subscribed to a subscription service, the card used for payment at the time of subscription is registered for the purposes of payment of the terms of your subscription by tacit renewal.
If you have accepted the registration of your bank card to facilitate your next purchases, your card is associated with your Bijin account. and kept for this use during the period of validity of the bank card as long as you wish to keep it in your account.
● The personalization of our services and communications
Our mission is to offer you a selection of the most personalized products and services. Your data allows us to improve and personalize our services, the product range we offer you and the communications we send you. For example, we may send you personalized emails or recommend products similar to those you have already purchased or viewed and which match your beauty profile and preferences. .
● Commercial prospecting by third parties
Subject to your prior consent, your data may be transmitted to our business partners and in particular to marketing and advertising agencies.
● Security of our Site & Fight against Fraud
We collect certain browsing data to enable us to ensure the security of our services and to detect, avoid or trace any malicious attempt, computer intrusion, fraud or other violation of our terms. In this context, we can use service providers specializing in risk prevention to refine our risk analysis.
● Personalization of online advertising (targeted advertising)
In order to tailor the advertising you view on our Site or on those of our partners, we may use data that does not allow you to be directly identified. This data can be crossed with navigation data and other information collected during our relations with our partners. Your data is anonymized before any use.
● Customer knowledge and the statistics and performance of our Site
We carry out audience measurements including, for example, the number of pages viewed, the number of visits to the Site, as well as the activity of visitors to the Site and their frequency of return. These data allow us to better understand our customers or to analyze (for statistical purposes) the activity of our Site and to improve our services and offers.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL FOUNDATIONS THAT LEGITIGATE THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Bijin processes your personal data:
● for the performance of the contract between you and Bijin, in order to manage your access to your customer account, as well as for the processing and monitoring of your orders;
● as part of its legitimate interest for the purposes of marketing management, securing its digital media (websites, applications, etc.) and the fight against fraud;
● when you have given us your consent for the processing of your data, in particular for the purposes of managing our commercial prospecting, your browsing data via cookies, etc .;
● within the framework of the respect of its legal obligations, in particular fiscal obligations (conservation of purchase invoices) and relating to care, cosmetic and well-being products.
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is processed by Bijn staff. We ensure that only authorized persons within Bijin can access your personal data when necessary.
We may also be required to communicate your personal data to:
● subcontractors or business partners such as:
○ Our hosting and maintenance providers for the site and our dematerialized solutions for collecting personal data in our shop and salon;
○ Our payment service providers ;
○ Our providers of prevention and fight against fraud;
○ Our logistics providers;
○ Our marketing solution providers;
○ Our commercial prospecting and communication management providers
○ Our customer service providers;
○ Our service providers for organizing events or promotions.
● third-party service providers to meet legal, regulatory or contractual obligations, or to respond to requests from legally empowered authorities.
FOREIGN DATA TRANSFERS
Some recipients of your personal data may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area. Any transfer of your data outside the European Economic Area is carried out subject to appropriate guarantees, in particular contractual, technical and organizational, in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will not be kept beyond the time strictly necessary for the purposes pursued as set out in the confidentiality policy and in accordance with applicable laws.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM?
In accordance with the regulations in force, in particular the RGPD, you have a right to be forgotten, to access, to modify, to rectify, to erase, to data portability, to oppose, to complain and to deletion of data concerning you. You also have the right to formulate specific or general directives concerning the storage, erasure and communication of your post-mortem data. For more information on this subject, you can click on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/comprendre-vos-droits
These rights can be exercised directly with Bijin by simple mail or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating your first and last name.
If you believe that the way in which we have treated your personal data violates data protection legislation, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) 3 place de Fontenoy TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris Cedex 07 - www.cnil.fr
INFORMATION ON THE MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
Bijin may set cookies on the Site. This is an automatic tracking process which records information relating to navigation on the Site, and stores information entered during visits to the Site in order to facilitate the registration procedure and use of the Site.
This section is devoted to our cookie management policy on our Site. Its objective is to inform you about the origin and use of navigation information processed during your consultation of our Site and about your rights.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file uniquely placed on the hard drive by the Site's server. Cookies cannot run programs or introduce viruses to your computer devices (computer, phone, tablet, etc.). Cookies are uniquely assigned and can only be read by the web server of the domain that issued the cookie. Site Users have the option of accepting or refusing cookies by specifying it from the settings of the web browser they use.
What cookies are used on the Site?
There are several categories of cookies, some are issued directly by Bijin and its service providers, others may be issued by third-party companies.
● "Indispensable" cookies These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site or their purpose is to allow or facilitate your navigation on our Site, in particular the proper execution of the ordering process. Their deletion may cause navigation difficulties on our Site as well as the impossibility of placing an order. These cookies are also necessary for tracking the activity of Blissim. These cookies can be installed on your terminal by Blissim or by its service providers.
● "Analytical and Personalization" cookies: These cookies (eg Google Analytics, Criteo, etc.), allow us to measure and analyze the audience of our Site, as well as your activities on the Site, in order to detect navigation problems and improve your experience on our Site.
● "Advertising" cookies: These cookies are likely to be used for advertising purposes (Google Ad Manager, Smart, etc.) and make it possible to ensure that the advertisements you see are more relevant to you. Google uses various domain names for Google Ads, including doublelick.net. We also use Google Tag Manager to integrate and manage Google Ads and other Google and third party services on our Site. Google processes the transferred information and other data relating to Google Ads anonymously.
My browser settings
Your browser may allow you to disable all or some of the Cookies, either systematically or depending on the issuer. You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies (on a case-by-case basis or in full). We remind you, however, that disabling all Cookies may modify your internet browsing and prevent you from using our Site under normal conditions, with the exception of basic functions.
For more information on the tools for controlling cookies, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser .
305 ave Elie Vignal,
69300 Caluire and Cook